How to find the perfect Tan
Whether you want that “just off the boat or beach” look or a light sun-kissed glow, you can ask The Tanning Experts at Carolina Tanning to help you find your perfect shade.
We have a full range of the latest state-of-the-art indoor tanning systems ranging from our relaxing 15-minute sunbeds to our advanced bronzing beds that include luxury features like face and shoulder tanners, air-conditioning, and more.
Never Rush a Tan
- Never try to hurry a tan, and always consult your salon’s tanning professional.
- Never tan more than once a day.
- Retain your desired color by tanning 1–3 times a week, depending on the level of the bed.
- Try a Cocktail Tan as an alternative to your weekly regimen.
- Use lotions before and after tanning to keep an attractive tan looking better longer.
- Use an indoor tanning lotion to accelerate and maximize the appearance of your tan.
- Choose from an array of tanning skin care products that are designed to work with any skin type and tanning level.